My name is Saptarshi Basu,
Living in the city of Joy (Kolkata for them who might not be knowing :) )
Living in the city of Joy (Kolkata for them who might not be knowing :) )
I like to read humor and science fiction books
I have been into reading and writing from my school days,
having published my short stories and poems in couple of magazines
My favourite genre is Fiction
My favourite books include
The Fountainhead,
The kite-Runner,
The hungry-tide,
sea of poppies,
the japanese wife
My hobbies include playing football and blogging, when I get time from my writing
My blog is here : http://saptak-firsttry. blogspot.com/
I have a written a Novel - Love, Logic and The God's Algorithm
You can add me on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1117400613
Fan Page - Lovelogic-and-the-Gods-Algorithm
Facebook Group - Love Logic Group
Here are the cover concept images


Wow !! Basu.. I love the title of the book :-)
ReplyDeleteWaiting to publish the book.
thanks Bhaskar
ReplyDeleteYou can read more about the novel on my blog : http://saptak-firsttry.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteDEAR ALL,THE NOVEL IS NOW LIVE !!! DO READ AT :
ReplyDeletehttp://www.alethia.co.in/2011/06/love-logic-and-gods-algorithm.html
THE NOVEL IS NOW IN FLIPCART ...FRIENDS ,YOU CAN NOW GRAB IT...ENTER YOUR EMAIL IN 'NOTIFY ME'
ReplyDeletehttp://www.flipkart.com/books/8192043339?_l=CJHVEqJO3veuHytbACc9dw--&_r=_39sbxpBWj6cP5g7Ns144A--&ref=abeef60a-6144-4540-b2b6-c359f534e599&pid=iw23fjx2hb
SPECIAL PRE-LAUNCH OFFER FOR LOVE,LOGIC AND THE GOD'S ALGORITHM - NOW AT RS .98/-
ReplyDeletehttp://www.flipkart.com/books/8192043339