Friday, April 15, 2011

Introduction - Sonia Kundra Singh

My name is  Sonia Kundra Singh , am  25  yrs old living in Jalandhar

I like to read Romances and thrillers 
I have been into reading since I was 12 years old
My favourite genre is Romance

5 of my favourite books -  
KEEP THE CHANGE by Nirupama Subramaniam, 
TWO STATES by Chetan Bhagat, 
DAIRY OF A MAD BRIDE by Laura Wolf, 
Western series-LONG TALL TEXAN by Diana Palmer, 
HOME by Manju Kapur


My hobbies include - writing, reading any written word (even the back of a bottle cover would do), spending time with family and friends, cooking... 

This is my blog address - http://soniakundrasingh.blogspot.com/
I blog on almost everything- short stories, the Army wives and their lives, Motivation, travel
Here is my website : www.soniakundra.com

My book ' Love Me In The End ' has been launched this month all over. 
You can read the synopsis here -  http://www.soniakundra.com/portfolio.html
Check out the video of my book at Youtube.com - click here to watch it


No comments:

Post a Comment