My name is Kunal Bhardwaj ,am 26 yrs old living in Bangalore
I like to read fiction (emotional, romance, horror, political) books
I have been into reading since 7-8 yrs of age.
I was mostly reading comics then, but when I did read Das Capital and Alchemist at the age of 14-15 it drove me more closer to my preference towards reading.
My favourite genre is fiction (romance)
5 of my favourite books (In order I have read them)
My hobbies/ are reading, blogging, theatres, singing and long drives
If blog at - http:// lovewasneverminethenovel. blogspot.com
I usually blog on communicating a larger message to the masses, or to help the budding authors clarifying all their doubts regarding the entire cycle of conceptualizing the book to finally getting it published and promoted.
I like to read fiction (emotional, romance, horror, political) books
I have been into reading since 7-8 yrs of age.
I was mostly reading comics then, but when I did read Das Capital and Alchemist at the age of 14-15 it drove me more closer to my preference towards reading.
My favourite genre is fiction (romance)
5 of my favourite books (In order I have read them)
· Criminal (Caspar Walsh) - a less known tale depicting the power of determination
· Shantaram - reading it is almost a life changing experience
· Five point someone - it marked the beginning of mass acceptance of Indian writers on international front
· Illusions of love (KB Trehan) - a book depicting the most complex issues of human psychology through a gripping tale
· I too had a love story - the simplest and most honest story I have ever read
My hobbies/ are reading, blogging, theatres, singing and long drives
If blog at - http://
I usually blog on communicating a larger message to the masses, or to help the budding authors clarifying all their doubts regarding the entire cycle of conceptualizing the book to finally getting it published and promoted.
No comments:
Post a Comment