My name is NEERAJ BHATIA ,am 28 yrs old living in LUDHIANA
I like to read Mystery & Romantic books
I have been into reading since I was 15yrs old
My favourite genre is Mystery, Romance
5 favorite books I have read
1. Angels & Demons
2. I too had a love story
3. Da Vinci code
4. Things bw you & me
5. Deception point
My interests include Reading and facebooking
I blog on Relationships at-- http://n33r4j.blogspot.com/
Here is my page -'Scribbles' on Facebook
You can add me as a friend at - http://www.facebook.com/N33R4J
I like to read Mystery & Romantic books
I have been into reading since I was 15yrs old
My favourite genre is Mystery, Romance
5 favorite books I have read
1. Angels & Demons
2. I too had a love story
3. Da Vinci code
4. Things bw you & me
5. Deception point
My interests include Reading and facebooking
I blog on Relationships at-- http://n33r4j.blogspot.com/
Here is my page -'Scribbles' on Facebook
You can add me as a friend at - http://www.facebook.com/N33R4J
w8ng 4 ur new blog sir
ReplyDelete