My name is Balasubramaniam ,am 40 yrs old living in Bangalore
I like to read Personality development, leadership and autobiographies
I have been into reading since 8 yrs of age
My favourite genre is personality development
My favourite books
Simpleology by Mark Joyner
Getting Unstuck by Timothy Butler
The No Asshole Rule by Robert Sutton
Its Not about Bike by Lance Armstrong
Open Source Leader by Sangeeth Vargheese
Taming Tigers by Jim Lawless
My hobbies are blogging, reading and viewing satire, RTI Activist.
My blog's address is
http://balu036.blogspot.com/
I blog mostly on satire on media & middle class, current affair, books, real life humor
My facebook profile is - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=713747181&sk=info
I like to read Personality development, leadership and autobiographies
I have been into reading since 8 yrs of age
My favourite genre is personality development
My favourite books
Simpleology by Mark Joyner
Getting Unstuck by Timothy Butler
The No Asshole Rule by Robert Sutton
Its Not about Bike by Lance Armstrong
Open Source Leader by Sangeeth Vargheese
Taming Tigers by Jim Lawless
My hobbies are blogging, reading and viewing satire, RTI Activist.
My blog's address is
http://balu036.blogspot.com/
I blog mostly on satire on media & middle class, current affair, books, real life humor
My facebook profile is - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=713747181&sk=info
No comments:
Post a Comment