Saturday, March 19, 2011

Introduction - Navneet Mehra - 19/3/11

My name is Navneet Mehra, am 22 years old living in Delhi.

I dont read much books, so have no specific genre as a favourite, but I read a book if it looks appealing to me.
I have been into reading since school days, which was more of text-books :)
I have a long list of books under "To read" category. I wish to read them as soon as i get a chance.


My interest in writing began with a simple thought that I have something good to share with people and it would be best through a book. Hence, I began writing, my publishing journey took time and finally I found a worthy publisher - Macmillan India. and I am glad to author a book for them


Though i started writing "Hackers Beware: A Guide to protect your PC" as my first book, but my other book "Fundamental of comp. and MS office" was published first.

I don't like to call myself a techie, rather i am like many people who are into computers and internet as its their interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment