My name is SHASHANK AVVARU, I am 19 yrs old and reside in Hyderabad
I like to read Crime Fiction/Thriller/Mystery books.
I have been into reading since 12 yrs of age.
My hobbies are Writing, Debating, Acting, Reading and Travelling.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. What do you get if you add awesome words to an awesome picture ? Comic !
Books, especially comics, have been elixirs to me.
I write poems, short stories, articles, comic stories. I have also begun writing my own novel. Do feel free to browse through my work @ www.starbearer1.blogspot.com
Any criticism, positive or negative is welcome !
I had recently written an article for BRL on Indian comics, read it here - http://goo.gl/7fbOG
My story of reading is just as normal as any of yours. I was 12, I was at my grandparents' home and the cable was out. I snooped around, everywhere, but couldn't find anything worth messing with. My grandpa sensed my worry and he handed me a book to help me ease the pain; an old edition of THE ADVENTURES OF TOM SAWYER. The pages transformed me into a young boy walking along Tom and Huckleberry. That's how it all started. :)
Comics, for me, are small parts of awesomeness wrapped in paper. I have always and will always indulge in the fascinating world of comics. From radioactive spiders to rich vigilantes to mindless soldiers .... Comics always have something to new. If you ask me, comics are the way to go if you like cool art or appreciate fiction.
My favorite superheroes are : Batman, Daredevil, Hulk, Darkman and Hellboy. I have made comics my religion so feel free to ask me any information related to any character. I have also begun writing my own comic scripts and hopefully, someday, I would be lucky enough to gift you my own book.
Happy Reading
Regards
Shashank
I like to read Crime Fiction/Thriller/Mystery books.
I have been into reading since 12 yrs of age.
My hobbies are Writing, Debating, Acting, Reading and Travelling.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. What do you get if you add awesome words to an awesome picture ? Comic !
Books, especially comics, have been elixirs to me.
I write poems, short stories, articles, comic stories. I have also begun writing my own novel. Do feel free to browse through my work @ www.starbearer1.blogspot.com
Any criticism, positive or negative is welcome !
I had recently written an article for BRL on Indian comics, read it here - http://goo.gl/7fbOG
My story of reading is just as normal as any of yours. I was 12, I was at my grandparents' home and the cable was out. I snooped around, everywhere, but couldn't find anything worth messing with. My grandpa sensed my worry and he handed me a book to help me ease the pain; an old edition of THE ADVENTURES OF TOM SAWYER. The pages transformed me into a young boy walking along Tom and Huckleberry. That's how it all started. :)
Comics, for me, are small parts of awesomeness wrapped in paper. I have always and will always indulge in the fascinating world of comics. From radioactive spiders to rich vigilantes to mindless soldiers .... Comics always have something to new. If you ask me, comics are the way to go if you like cool art or appreciate fiction.
My favorite superheroes are : Batman, Daredevil, Hulk, Darkman and Hellboy. I have made comics my religion so feel free to ask me any information related to any character. I have also begun writing my own comic scripts and hopefully, someday, I would be lucky enough to gift you my own book.
Happy Reading
Regards
Shashank
No comments:
Post a Comment