Hello dear members, on this occasion of Valentines Day,
I would like to present you 'BRL Members Choice - Valentines Day Reads'
Thank you dear members for all your suggestions, we have tried to incorporate almost all of them.
Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami
Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks.
Love Story by Erich Segal
PS ,I love You by Cecilia Ahern
I too had a Love Story by Ravinder singh
Truly madly deeply by Faraaz Kazi
Thank You
Happy Reading
Posted on 14/2/11
I would like to present you 'BRL Members Choice - Valentines Day Reads'
Thank you dear members for all your suggestions, we have tried to incorporate almost all of them.
Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami
Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks.
Love Story by Erich Segal
PS ,I love You by Cecilia Ahern
I too had a Love Story by Ravinder singh
Truly madly deeply by Faraaz Kazi
Thank You
Happy Reading
Posted on 14/2/11
No comments:
Post a Comment