Introducing to you Nandita ChakrabortyBanerjji
Introduction in her own words
"My name is Nandita Chakraborty Banerjji and I live in Mumbai.
I like to read fiction belonging to any genre, also fiction based on real life historical events
I have been into reading since 10 yrs of age
My favourite genre is historical romance.
My 5 favouritebooks : Gone with the Wind,
Rebecca,
Fountainhead,
The Namesake,
The Other Side of Midnight
My hobbies/interests/activities are writing, reading, visiting historical places and listening to music.
My blog: http://create.sulekha.com/blog/posts.htm
I write short stories in my blog."
Nandita Chakraborty Banerjji is a published author, read more about her and her book - http://bookreaderslounge.blogspot.com/2011/02/myst erious-dreams-by-nandita.html
One can add her on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=618079154
Happy Reading
Posted on 17/2/11
Introduction in her own words
"My name is Nandita Chakraborty Banerjji and I live in Mumbai.
I like to read fiction belonging to any genre, also fiction based on real life historical events
I have been into reading since 10 yrs of age
My favourite genre is historical romance.
My 5 favouritebooks : Gone with the Wind,
Rebecca,
Fountainhead,
The Namesake,
The Other Side of Midnight
My hobbies/interests/activities are writing, reading, visiting historical places and listening to music.
My blog: http://create.sulekha.com/blog/posts.htm
I write short stories in my blog."
Nandita Chakraborty Banerjji is a published author, read more about her and her book - http://bookreaderslounge.blogspot.com/2011/02/myst
One can add her on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=618079154
Happy Reading
Posted on 17/2/11
No comments:
Post a Comment