Introducing to you, a booklover whose name is Naman Kapur
A short and sweet intro in his own words:
Hi,
My name is Naman Kapur, 20 years old. Currently, I'm doing electrical engineering from a lame college in Greater Noida. I'm in third year right now. Also, I'm pursuing a correspondence course in diploma in creative writing in english from IGNOU. Writing is my passion and I'm also working on my debut novel, of which I'll notify you soon.
My interests are writing, reading, watching movies and American shows, listening songs and day dreaming. I also review a few movies.
Currently I'm reading Six suspects by Vikas Swaroop. I enjoy reading novels which are thrilling and are capable of hooking the reader even with their first page.
you can get in touch with him here - facebook.com/naman.avastol
(Posted on 10/2/11)
A short and sweet intro in his own words:
Hi,
My name is Naman Kapur, 20 years old. Currently, I'm doing electrical engineering from a lame college in Greater Noida. I'm in third year right now. Also, I'm pursuing a correspondence course in diploma in creative writing in english from IGNOU. Writing is my passion and I'm also working on my debut novel, of which I'll notify you soon.
My interests are writing, reading, watching movies and American shows, listening songs and day dreaming. I also review a few movies.
Currently I'm reading Six suspects by Vikas Swaroop. I enjoy reading novels which are thrilling and are capable of hooking the reader even with their first page.
you can get in touch with him here - facebook.com/naman.avastol
(Posted on 10/2/11)
Good to meet you Naman
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteyo yo bro... :D
ReplyDeleteThanks all! :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best! :)
ReplyDelete