Introducing to you Ishaan Lalit
Introduction in his own words
"
My name is Ishaan Lalit and I am 28 yrs old.
I reside in Delhi NCR.
I am a pilot by profession and currently not working.
I like to read Non Fiction historics books and some supernatural thrillers.
I have been reading since I was twelve years old. My mother bought me my first book which was star wars I think.
My Favourite genre is action thriller.
I am not reading any book as I am too busy writing. When I will get the time I will read Dan Browns Last Symbol. My brother has been raving about it.
My hobbies are coin collection, mixed martial arts, gaming, classic cinema and pet care.
http://www.facebook.com/ishaan.lalit
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bracelet/1844328 34921690
I am the author of the new fantasy thriller "The Bracelet".
(Posted on 10/2/11)
Introduction in his own words
"
My name is Ishaan Lalit and I am 28 yrs old.
I reside in Delhi NCR.
I am a pilot by profession and currently not working.
I like to read Non Fiction historics books and some supernatural thrillers.
I have been reading since I was twelve years old. My mother bought me my first book which was star wars I think.
My Favourite genre is action thriller.
I am not reading any book as I am too busy writing. When I will get the time I will read Dan Browns Last Symbol. My brother has been raving about it.
My hobbies are coin collection, mixed martial arts, gaming, classic cinema and pet care.
http://www.facebook.com/ishaan.lalit
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bracelet/1844328
I am the author of the new fantasy thriller "The Bracelet".
(Posted on 10/2/11)
No comments:
Post a Comment