Dear members, I would like to introduce you Upneet Grover. He is one of the active members of our group. He is an author who has written a book on our country's most popular sport - Cricket. If you like cricket, you should read his book.
His Introduction in his own words:
"I am Upneet grover, a delhite.
I'm a second year management student at FMS Delhi and will begin my professional career with Deloitte post MBA
I like to read fiction ,autobiographies or rather anything that can hook me up for an hour straight.
I am currently reading Shantaram.
My top five reads are:
Maximum city,
To Kill a mockingbird,
Out of my comfort zone,
The kite runner
and
Da Vinci code
My hobbies/interests/activities are – Cricket(watching/playing), moviesEnglish TV series, reading, writing
I have authored a book named ' Cricket Till I Die' published by Pustak Mahal"
Happy reading
(Posted on 7-2-11)
No comments:
Post a Comment