Introducing to you, an active booklover of this group - Farhan Khan
Introduction in his own words
"Hello dear members. I’m grateful to be a part of this group.
My name is Farhan Khan and I’m 19 yrs old. I’m the dweller of Budaun and was born here. Budaun is a tiny town of the province of Uttar Pradesh.
Presently I’m pursuing BA Final Year in Literature from M.J.P Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
I’m also a lover of Literature (Books).
As our corporeal needs food to destroy its appetite so our soul needs books to destroy its appetite. So I utter that Books are the food of our Soul.
I love to read Fiction, Non-fiction and Poetry. I’m akin to an unripe reader so I dont really have longish annals of my readings. I commenced reading just three years ago when my elder brother fired me up to the reading.
My first read happened to be a great novel- Mother by Maxim Gorky.
It is intricate to name my favorite books though I would love to herald five names below:
1- Love In The Time of Cholera By Gabriel José de la Concordia García Márquez
2- Hundred Years of Solitude By Gabriel José de la Concordia García Márquez
3- The Unbearable Lightness of Being By Milan Kundera
4- The Stranger by Albert Camus
5- Mother by Maxim Gorky
Presently I’m devouring two books, the first one is My Name Is Red by Orhan Pamuk and the other one is The Unbearable Lightness of Being.
I don’t consider myself a poet though sometimes I try to pen down a few poems. I love blogging about my poems.
This is the address of my blog: http://www.farhanpoetry.blogspot.com/
You can reach me on my facebook profile here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10000002097 9185
This is my E-mail address: farhankhan206@gmail.com
Expecting to spend some happy moments with all the great readers of this group!
Thanks!
Farhan
"
Happy Reading
Posted on 17/2/11
Introduction in his own words
"Hello dear members. I’m grateful to be a part of this group.
My name is Farhan Khan and I’m 19 yrs old. I’m the dweller of Budaun and was born here. Budaun is a tiny town of the province of Uttar Pradesh.
Presently I’m pursuing BA Final Year in Literature from M.J.P Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
I’m also a lover of Literature (Books).
As our corporeal needs food to destroy its appetite so our soul needs books to destroy its appetite. So I utter that Books are the food of our Soul.
I love to read Fiction, Non-fiction and Poetry. I’m akin to an unripe reader so I dont really have longish annals of my readings. I commenced reading just three years ago when my elder brother fired me up to the reading.
My first read happened to be a great novel- Mother by Maxim Gorky.
It is intricate to name my favorite books though I would love to herald five names below:
1- Love In The Time of Cholera By Gabriel José de la Concordia García Márquez
2- Hundred Years of Solitude By Gabriel José de la Concordia García Márquez
3- The Unbearable Lightness of Being By Milan Kundera
4- The Stranger by Albert Camus
5- Mother by Maxim Gorky
Presently I’m devouring two books, the first one is My Name Is Red by Orhan Pamuk and the other one is The Unbearable Lightness of Being.
I don’t consider myself a poet though sometimes I try to pen down a few poems. I love blogging about my poems.
This is the address of my blog: http://www.farhanpoetry.blogspot.com/
You can reach me on my facebook profile here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10000002097
This is my E-mail address: farhankhan206@gmail.com
Expecting to spend some happy moments with all the great readers of this group!
Thanks!
Farhan
"
Happy Reading
Posted on 17/2/11
absolutely total english...
ReplyDelete