Saturday, February 19, 2011

Introduction - Pranay Sahu

Dear members, I would like to introduce you Pranay Sahu. He is one of the active members of our group.

His Introduction in his own words:

My name is PRANAY SAHU and I am 22 yrs old.
I reside in CHHINDWARA, MADHYA PRADESH.
I did my graduation in Electrical Engineering from one of the most beautiful cities of M.P, Bhopal- the city of lakes.

I am an Engineer by Profession and a WRITER by deeds.
However, I don’t intend to take up writing as a profession at present. I’m preparing for Bank PO exams; I’m also a Banking Diploma holder from IIBF, Mumbai.

I like to read comedies but I don’t confine myself to just one genre. I enjoy reading Wodehouse, R. K Narayan, and Ruskin Bond. At the same time, I enjoy reading hindi satires of Harishankar Parsai, as well as rewritten mythologies of Narendra Kohli.

I have been into reading since school time and also my taste kept changing from time to time.
My favourite genre is modern Indian literature, particularly R.K Narayan and Ruskin Bond. I’m really looking forward to read Nayantara Sehgal.

Currently I’m on with Narendra Kohli’s MAHASAMAR which is a series of 8 books about THE STORY OF MAHABHARATA. Kohli has written it in his own rational way.
My five favourite books are:
TARQASH BY JAVED AKHTAR,
THE BEST OF RUSKIN BOND (OMNIBUS),
THE GUIDE BY R. K NARAYAN,
THE RUNWAY JURY BY JOHN GRISHAM
AND
THE MAHASAMAR SERIES.

My hobbies/interests/activities are: apart from reading and writing; watching travel shows, I wish to go on a long journey some day, I enjoy conversations too.

Here’s my facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=701068698

AND YES, I AM A PUBLISHED AUTHOR, MY FIRST NOVEL GO GRADUATE WAS RELEASED ON WORLD BOOK DAY, 23RD APRIL IN BHOPAL.

I WROTE A FEW ARTICLES FOR A WEEKLY PAPER IN BHOPAL, WHICH YOU CAN ALSO FIND ON MY BLOG.

I BLOG ON http://www.pranaysahu.blogspot.com/
THANKS FOR GIVING ME THIS SPACE HERE. VISIT MY BLOG AND TELL ME HOW IT IS.
HAPPY READING :-)

You can get in touch with Pranay on his facebook profile.


(Posted on 6/2/11)

2 comments:

  1. So, BRL is a blog now, I like it, good progress
    :-)from fanpage to blog. Shall we expect a website soon??????????? Thnx for including me here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pranay, this blog was there since we had made the group, there is another blog - http://bookreaderslounge.blogspot.com/ and i have a surprise for you, soon. Thanks for the appreciation. I think we wont build a website, lets see whats in store for future

    ReplyDelete