Sunday, February 20, 2011

Introduction - Anand Pethe

Introducing to you Anand Pethe, you can add him on facebook at - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000471207271

His Introduction in his own words
"My name is Mr. Anand Pethe, am 27 yrs old living
in the happening city of MUMBAI.

I like to read fiction, mainly love stories are my personal favorites but I also like other genres as well such as mystery, suspense, drama, action etc.
I also like non fiction, mainly business related books and biographies and autobiographies of successful people.
I am obsessed with celebrities and my obsessive behavior is turning in to fanaticism as far as talented celebrities are concerned. I would like to be one of them. I consider my self an adventurer.

My favourite genre is -love story. Hero's journey etc.

There are many many books that i like. I am gonna write the once which are coming at once in my mind at present.
'The GODFATHER' by Mario Puzo,
'LOVE STORY' by Erich Segal,
'Not a penny more not a penny less' by Jefferey Archer.
'Message in the Bottle' by Nicholas Sparks.
and
'Five Point Someone' by Chetan Bhagat.

My hobbies/interests/activities are
Reading used to be my hobby till I was not a published author but i don't consider it as my hobby anymore. I study the book when i read it. I consider it as my study. I read it for enjoyment but with the proper attention to study it. I am aspired Screen writer and Film maker. My hobbies are teaching, (which i do for living), Swimming, Rifle Shooting, Watching lots of movies. (I am a movie buff) and analyzing them. and finally Songs are my life. Especially old hindi songs as well as new and Marathi songs as well as English songs. my favorite is Bryan Adams.
My Blog-http://anandpethe.blogspot.com/ ,
my website http://anandpethe.com/ "

No comments:

Post a Comment