Dear members, I would like to introduce you Vivek Tejuja.
He has been quite active on our group.
Introduction in his own words:
"
My name is Vivek Tejuja and I am 29 yrs old. I reside in Mumbai. I am an English Linguist by profession and working with WNS Global Services Pvt Ltd.
I like to read books in the literary fiction, classics, young adult fiction, sc-fi and fantasy and translation genre.
I have been into reading since 5 years old and my mother introduced me to reading. Since then it has been a passion. My favourite genre is literary fiction.
Currently reading “Super Sad True Love Story” by Gary Shytengart and next up will be The Good Soldiers by David Finkel.
My all time top 5 favourite books are:
Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami,
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte,
The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery,
The Museum of Innocence by Orhan Pamuk
and
The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera.
My hobbies/interests/activities are cooking, reading, walks by the beach, playing scrabble and pondering aimlessly.
My facebook profile link is facebook.com/vivek.tejuja
and
my email address is vivek.tejuja@gmail.com
In the midst of competing my first book titled The Wish List…
Looking for publishers really.
I blog ONLY ABOUT BOOKS AND MORE BOOKS…
the reviews are on : www.thehungryreader.wordpress.com
Here’s to reading and some more reading…
Love,
Vivek"
If you like literary fiction and reading reviews, our hungry & voracious reader can be contacted at his above facebook profile
Happy reading
(Posted on 8/2/11)
He has been quite active on our group.
Introduction in his own words:
"
My name is Vivek Tejuja and I am 29 yrs old. I reside in Mumbai. I am an English Linguist by profession and working with WNS Global Services Pvt Ltd.
I like to read books in the literary fiction, classics, young adult fiction, sc-fi and fantasy and translation genre.
I have been into reading since 5 years old and my mother introduced me to reading. Since then it has been a passion. My favourite genre is literary fiction.
Currently reading “Super Sad True Love Story” by Gary Shytengart and next up will be The Good Soldiers by David Finkel.
My all time top 5 favourite books are:
Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami,
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte,
The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery,
The Museum of Innocence by Orhan Pamuk
and
The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera.
My hobbies/interests/activities are cooking, reading, walks by the beach, playing scrabble and pondering aimlessly.
My facebook profile link is facebook.com/vivek.tejuja
and
my email address is vivek.tejuja@gmail.com
In the midst of competing my first book titled The Wish List…
Looking for publishers really.
I blog ONLY ABOUT BOOKS AND MORE BOOKS…
the reviews are on : www.thehungryreader.wordpress.com
Here’s to reading and some more reading…
Love,
Vivek"
If you like literary fiction and reading reviews, our hungry & voracious reader can be contacted at his above facebook profile
Happy reading
(Posted on 8/2/11)
No comments:
Post a Comment