Saturday, February 19, 2011

Introduction - Ann Delorme

Introducing to you Ann Delorme

Introduction in her own words
"
My name is Ann Delorme. I live in Pune.

I like to read literary fiction which is my favourite genre.
I have been into reading since 10yrs of age

Five of my favorite Books
White Tiger by Aravinda Adiga,
A House for Mr Biswas by Naipaul,
The Bluest Eye by Toni Morisson,
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.

My hobbies/interests/activities are Sculpting, Painting, Writing, Gardening and Caring for Animals. She likes to express herself through several art mediums.

My Blog Address http://ann-delorme.blogspot.com/
"
About her book
Ann Delorme is author of the book "The Growing Years" which is about an Anglo Indian family, Major Ted Wade, his wife Maya and their five children living in the Jubbulpore military cantonment. A rebellion in the family results in unforeseen circumstances. Preview here - https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1077896

Currently she is working on another novel "The Coffee Hills"
Preview here - https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1077561

One can email her at mariecds@gmail.com and add her on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=646821889

No comments:

Post a Comment