Saturday, February 19, 2011

Introduce Yourself on BRL - Ritu Lalit

"My name is Ritu Lalit and I am not too old to enjoy life .. but old enough to not reveal my age .
I reside in Faridabad, in Haryana.
I am a corporate management type but moonlight as a Blogger, a writer.
I like to read any thing printed, it just has to catch my interest
I have been into reading ever since I could understand the alphabet.
My favourite genre is Fiction/adventure/intrigue/humor. Science Fiction and Paranormal Fantasy is a great favorite.
Indian writers in English are perhaps the best trend that has come into being. I love reading about characters and situations that I can relate to.

I am currently reading Secrets and Lies by Jayshri Mishra

My top five:
To kill a mockingbird-Harper Lee
Foundation Series by Isaac Asimov
Darkover Series by Marion Zimmer Bradley
Endless Night – Agatha Christie
Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less – Jeffrey Archer

My hobbies/interests/activities are – Blogging, Reading, Music, Cooking.

I am at
http://www.phoenixritu.com/

The books I have authored – A Bowlful of Butterflies, forthcoming from Rupa Publications

(Posted on 6/2/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment