Saturday, February 19, 2011

Introduction - Dr. Vivek Banerjee

Our first post on the newest section of 'Introduce Yourself on Book Readers Lounge' is here.

Dear members, I would like to introduce you Dr. Vivek Banerjee. He is one of the active members of our group.

His Introduction in hies own words:
"My name is Vivek Banerjee and I am 46 years old .
I reside in Saharanpur, a city in U.P.
I am a Doctor by profession and work at my own Nursing Home.
I like to read English/Hindi/Bangla books
I have been into reading since I was three.
My favourite genre is Fiction/adventure/horror.

I am reading Benaami by Anish Sarkar and intend to follow it up by reading different authors who are on BRL

My top five:
To kill a mockingbird-Harper Lee
Eye of the tiger- Wilbur Smith
The Eagle has landed- Jack Higgins
Angels and demons- Dan Brown
2 States- Chetan Bhagat

My hobbies/interests/activities are --Reading, Music, photography,travelling and birdwatching.

I am at
http://www.facebook.com/dr.vivek.banerjee

The books I have authored – The Long Road published by Cedar-an imprint of Pustak Mahal. "

You can add him on facebook and get in touch with him.

So How many of you read adventure/horror books?

(Posted on 6/2/11)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Doctor, Nice to read a reading doctor. I read Adventure books.. recently finished "Into thin air". I send you invite on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete